YOU BECOME A PARTNER OF THE PRIVATE FOUNDATION OF THE HUG BY SUPPORTING A SPECIFIC PROJECT OF YOUR CHOOSING
In partnership with the private foundation of the HUG, would your association or foundation like to
- Submit an idea for a project related to quality of care or medical research?
- Support a project that fosters quality of care or patient comfort at the HUG?
- Support scientific projects selected by the Scientific Committee of the Foundation?
- Support projects within a medical domain or healthcare topic that’s important to you, and you would like us to suggest related projects?
- Do something to support the associates of the HUG and thank them for their commitment to helping patients?
Learn more about the Foundations and associations that have already put their trust in us, and contact us for further discussion
Each partnership is established with a contract that sets forth everyone’s roles and obligations, the project objectives to be met, and the project conditions.
The Private Foundation of the HUG commits to:
- Monitor projects;
- Send you an activity report according to plans established together;
- Limit expenses to the defined budget;
- Organize any necessary meetings, site visits with project managers, and celebrations related to the project you support;
- Announce our partnership for the project on all media as well as on the Foundation’s dedicated websites, in accordance with your wishes pertaining to visibility.